Regarding the Warnings plugin - is there anyway I can access warning
information for the current build from a mail-ext groovy template by
using the hudson/jenkins model API? Or would I use the token macro
expansion plugin in some way? I was wondering if there was a
documented way of gaining access to the WarningsResult and
WarningsResultAction so I could access the getSummary method from
within the mail template (or iterate over other information if
necessary) in a similar way to accessing JUnit test results?  I
wondered if there was a standard way for plugins to publish their
action results into the Hudson model so that post build actions could
retrieve and process them,

--
Regards
Darren