On 04/09/2012 08:41 AM, Nan Cui wrote:
Hi,
I’m using Hudson v1.363 in my project. There is a disturbing issues
troubled me for quite a while.
Say I setup a job with a periodical schedule, and then save it. It could
be very good chance to see that Hudson triggers the job for 2 or 3 times
at the scheduled point. Attaching a snapshot.
You can see Hudson triggered the job for multiple times in a short period.
I’m not sure if you are aware of this issue, or already addressed it in
Jenkins. Plz give some advice and help me out.

Hudson 1.363 is nearly two years -- a lot has changed in the last 95 versions!

I would try testing a newer version of Jenkins.

Regards,
Chris