On 12-04-12 02:29 PM, Nicky Ramone wrote:

> Another problem I'm having is that when you manually promote a build that
> triggers a downstream build,  the triggered downstream build does not
> include information from the upstream project, which is a big problem.

Yes, I agree.  I posted a message only a few days ago about this.  The
answer seemed to be to use a parameterized trigger, which does work, but
this behavior really seems like it ought to be implied.  If one executes
a downstream build from a promotion, I'd say there is a good chance the
downstream job wants to know about why it was triggered so that it can
act accordingly.  i.e. operate on the artifacts of the upstream
job/build -- in this case the promoted build.

b.