Hi,

We recently installed the SLOCCount plugin but are unable to see the "Publish
SLOCCount analysis results" on the job configuration page (i.e. under the
post-build actions).  We've tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling the
plugin with no luck.  Has anyone come across this issue and if so is there a
solution for it?  Is there anything we need to be configuring outside of the
instructions on the install page?  Perhaps another installed plugin is
overriding the configuration for the SLOCcount plugin?

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/SLOCCount+Plugin

Thanks!