Hi Domi,

this is a great help. I have more questions.....
where can I check/change the home directory of my user jenkins running
with? Is that a good idea if i put maven repos in a share drive and
mount it on both maven and jenkins slave servers so that only one
location should be cleared up once too many dependencies are there and
maven does not need to copy files to jenkins slave when build job
running?
Thanks,

Jason