Hello Sami,

Thank you very much for the update and follow-up.

So this issue is not happening for me anymore but I am not sure why.

I have tried to things:
   The first one was to start Jenkins with the following option
-Dhudson.DNSMultiCast.disabled=true but this did not seem to have any
effects because I  would see the issue when I restarted Jenkins
Then I moved on to configured mail did that restarted Jenkins and I no
longer saw the issue.

I have open an issue per your request.
My Jenkins address is my ip address