I've got new information in case it helps. We've noticed the problem
on a subset of code analysis jobs, i.e. they wouldn't run as
scheduled. However, at one point, Jenkins stopped listing these jobs
in the web interface altogether. I checked the <jenkinsdir>/jobs
folder on the server and all the jobs were there and there is no
obvious difference between the jobs which disappeared from the UI and
the ones which remained. Restarting Jenkins was enough to
(temporarily?) resolve the issue.

Does this remind anyone of similar Jenkins behaviour they've seen?

Cheers,
Tomislav