From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com [jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of buildit [arvind....@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 4:35 PM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Trigger a downstream job which is on another Jenkins instance

Hi All,

I have 2 Jenkins instances.I have Jenkins for different projects.I need to
kick of a downstream project which is on a different Jenkins instance once
the upstream project build is successful.

For example project B is downstream to project A.I have project A on
jenkins:8080 and project B on jenkins2:8180 I want project B to trigger
automatically after project A is build is sucessful.