This is the title of an Atlassian Blog
Post<http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/04/bamboofeature-branch-continuous-integration-hg-git/>
 which
tells about a new feature in Bamboo 4 called Plan Branches. The idea (as I
understood it from the post, since I don't use Bamboo myself) is that after
you have configured a job for a project and pointed it to the SCM
master/trunk, you can then automatically create derived jobs which share
almost every configuration with the master's job but which fetch the source
from a specific branch. You can even enable "automatic branch detection" so
that these derived jobs are created automatically when Bamboo detects that
a new branch has been created.

Does anyone knows anything like that for Jenkins? I'd love to be able to
use it.

Gustavo.