On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:10 AM, John Vacz <
mailing.list.collect...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>  ToolEnv detects the tools installed automatically without extra
> configuration and populated the path into variables with predicatable name,
> this is a nice feature for our slave-only setting.

SharedObjects provides exactly the same feature (and more) without any
extra configuration.
Procedure:
- Install EnvInject plugin and the complement shared objects plugin.
- From the EnvInject configuration
> Prepare an environment for the run >  EnvInject Contributions > check
Populate Tool Installations

Path installation will be populated automatically.

> It's somehow more "dynamic" than EnvInject from this point of view.

It is your point of view.

> Can you give me some suggestion how can I achieve the similar with
> ShareObjects/EnvInject?

Feel free to report a feature request to the ToolEnv plugin.

Done