Hi David,

opening an issue seems to be a good idea.
I have this issue always when the log file is chunked. As soon as I say
view all is everything fine.
I wouldn't mind if it just are a few garbled signs as is often is but is
pretty annoying when the log becomes 4-8 times as broad only with an white
area.

The mentioned issues do not fit in here imho.

take care
Jan