Hi,
One of my Jenkins job actually creates a new job using the cli
interface. The creator job (and all other jobs by default) require
authentication to build.

The creator job calls the jenkins cli to create the new job but it
doesn't make use of the information that a logged in user is actually
running the job and the build fails citing authentication issue for
user anonymous. How can I make sure the cli gets the required
credentials?

Jenkins Version: 1.446

I am using Project Matrix Based Authentication for all the activities
on my Jenkins installation and ideally want to keep any build/create/
delete actions restricted to the logged in users. The users are the
unix users.

Thanks,
Anshul