The VM where Jenkins CI is running, was reaching to a point of disk
space being full. Our Admin decided to increase the disk space. After
that the builds stopped working. Both "Build Now" link as well as
scheduled builds do not work anymore. Here is the exception details in
the log -

Failed to load
hudson.plugins.cobertura.dashboard.CoverageTablePortlet$DescriptorImpl

java.lang.LinkageError: Failed to resolve class
hudson.plugins.cobertura.dashboard.CoverageTablePortlet$DescriptorImpl

Caused by java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type
hudson.plugins.view.dashboard.DashboardPortlet not present

Caused by java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
hudson.plugins.view.dashboard.DashboardPortlet

Looking at the link https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-11398,
I installed Dashboard plugin but it still does not help. The environment
stopped working.

When I go to "smart Jenkins" page, everything shows up in "Blocked"
state.

Never realized that adding extra disk space would lead to this
situation.

Thanks for any help.