Referring to https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-11398, I see the
updates posted by  Seiji Sogabe (user name:dogfood) and "plugins_cobertura#70"
is part of 1.463-SNAPSHOT release
(http://ci.jenkins-ci.org/job/plugins_cobertura/70/).

I would like to know when this fix will be available from jenkins download
center (http://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download)

Essentially fix to
src/main/java/hudson/plugins/cobertura/dashboard/CoverageTablePortlet.java

I would like to be prompted for downloading a release containing this fix, to
move ahead as the CI environment is not functional as of now. I would guess
this will be available as part of 1.463 ?

Please advise. thanks