I’m talking about DELETING the job through the UI on master.
In this case, the corresponding workspace remains on our single slave.

From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jan Seidel
Sent: mercredi 16 mai 2012 10:21
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Workspace cleanup after job removal

Hi Bertrand,

I am a bit confused. Are you talking about DELETING the job itself and the
workspace remains or after spawning a build job?
If you delete a job in Jenkins should everything be gone.
There is a plugin called Jenkins Workspace Cleanup
Plugin<http://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download/plugins/ws-cleanup/> to clean the
workspace before or after a build job.

Take care
Jan