1.53 works perfectly. Thanks!

I also have SharedObject installed, must I always synchronise SharedObject to the corresponding version if I up/downgrade EnvInject?

Am 17.05.2012 22:55, schrieb Grégory Boissinot:
EnvInject 1.53 should fix these issues.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:35 PM, John Vacz <mailing.list.collect...@googlemail.com <mailto:mailing.list.collect...@googlemail.com>> wrote:

    Hello,

    after upgrade to Jenkins 1.463 and EnvInject 1.52, I can see large
    amount of exceptions when Jenkins starts up (see attachment). It
    seems to me like the change in EnvInject 1.52 is causing the
    exceptions. I think its somehow harmless, because all our jobs are
    still running as usual. The Jenkins manage screen also detected
    data in old format.  Wenn I try to discard/delete the old data,
    Jenkins shows a 500 page with stacktrace (see attachment).
    Can I safely ignore the excpetions? Are there any ways to repair
    the incompatible data?

    Thanks!
    -jv