If I choose, "emulate clean checkout by first deleting unversioned/ignored
files, then 'svn update'", then I expect the unversioned files/ignored
files to be deleted but nothing is touched.
I have Jenkins 1.464 and svn plugin v1.40.
Anyone got this working?
I choose a custom workspace C:\jenkins
Then enter "..\\Projects\\IO Firmware" into local module directory
(optional) field.
This hopefully corresponds to the absolute path C:\Projects\IO Firmware.

Does the other option - "Always check out a fresh copy" do any deleting
beforehand?  What is the significance of the word "fresh"?  Would I need to
delete using DOS commands first before checking out?
This is important since my command line builds cannot do a REbuild only a
build so the code in the build folder has to be deleted first.  The code is
all unversioned or ignored since I generate the code from a UML model.