Hi Shiv,

Some people on this open, useful mailing list record the people and
organizations which are abusing the list, and choose to never use the
products or services offered by these individuals and companies in the
future.  They also talk to others about these abuses.

I read this list for information relating to Jenkins.  If I wanted to
look for a job, I'd use appropriate resources.

To the list administrator: is it possible to selectively ban certain
email addresses from sending?  If so, please ban this recruiter.

Thanks,

--
Ken Beal
Senior Software Engineer, Build/Release