We do not have any build automation techniques yet, and rely on ant manual
builds. We want to move towards automation though but not with too much of
re-engineering.

Instead of reinventing the wheel, we want to use the Execute the Batch
Commands and call the ant commands from there.

I can  manually configure a service as a build job in Jenkins and the above
approach has worked.

Here is what we are trying to achieve

Since we have 90 + services , it won’t be feasible to create 90 jobs
manually, so figure out the configuration file J’N uses to store the Job’s ,
since all the services follow a pattern , create some sort of script , if we
run that , it should go to the services root in SVN and scan it and build
the corresponding J’N build jobs.

Example: URL is svn.domain.com/Testapp/Services
Under this there are Test1 Test2 and Test 3 folders.

We want a jenkins job to go to svn.domain.com/Testapp/Services and create 3
separate build jobs Test1, test2 and Test 3. How to achieve this?

Any guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks