There is a separate permission for the m2release that you can configure in the
Jenkins config.

From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim
Sent: 11 June 2012 14:57
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: M2 Release plugin disapper

Hi there,

I am using the M2 Release plugin for us to release the project, and recently,
for the security issue, we use team forge to auth the project. However, I
found, only admin can do the maven release, other team member can not see
"Perform maven release" Button.

Do you have any experience for this?

Br,
Tim

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX,
United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no.
3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00