Hei fellow Jenkins users,

So I just released the Unity3d plugin version 0.3 which fixes a problem
encountered in distributed setup. This also coincides with the first patch
submission for the plugin. Yeahh. Open source is cool.

Today is also the day our product, DragonBox, a Math game
(http://dragonboxapp.com), is officially released. We had a very nice
article in Wired geekdad:
http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2012/06/dragonbox/all/.

We use Jenkins extensively at WeWantToKnow for our build pipeline (on which
I talked about at the last Paris JUC /
http://techtoc.tv/event/3743/conception-logicielle--design/editeurs-de-logiciels/unity3d--plugins--build-pipeline-and-ios-provisioning-profile-automations

- is there a link without login required ?).

I would like to thank all people who helped build/test/distribute Jenkins,
those I've had the pleasure to meet, and those not yet.

Cheers,

Jerome, for WeWantToKnow