I'm not a tomcat user, so I can only guess how it might work in the case you're
describing.

If each of your tomcat servers runs on a different port or ports, and if your
master node has sufficient processing power to run all the tomcat and related
processes in parallel, then you can run them on the master.

If any of the tomcat servers are required to use the same port as another
tomcat server, then you'd need to use a second machine (I think).

Wouldn't it be easiest to "try it and see what happens"?  Jenkins is easy to
install and run.  I suspect you'll learn faster and discover more if you
configure one of your projects on the master node (just enough to see that it
works), then configure a second project on the master node, and confirm that it
works for both the first job and the second job.  If you detect collisions,
that means you either need to resolve the collisions, or use a slave.

Mark Waite