Hi Chris,

Caused by: hudson.util.IOException2
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=hudson.util.IOException2>:
remote file operation failed: C:\Jenkins\workspace\.... at
hudson.remoting.Channel@2b578c61:studio looks familiar to me.
In my case is not the time stamp the issue but the files are simply not found.
I haven't found out yet why and when it fails. Seems to be related to the use
of nodes. Maybe the encryption implemented in Jenkins a while ago?
It is non-constistent in my case. Rebooting (not restarting the services) all
boxes kills the problem for me for several days or even 1-2 weeks :/

Take care
Jan