Hi Lynn,

this looks promising so far.
I cannot test it right now as my locks&latches seems smacked up. some
entries are missing.
A category can be created and also assigned to a job but the rest like:
number of concurrent builds, number of executors, multi project and even
single project are missing so I cannot activate it right now.
Hopefully an update of the system will fix it.

I'll keep you posted
Jan