(actually AccuRev streams).  Each stream has its own "launcher" project, but
those launchers all call the same jobs with the stream name as a parameter.
Problem is, they all kick off in the same second or two.

So my launcher for a stream called vap_prod150 is built to launch project
"galleon_allIntegration" with a STREAM parameter of "vap_prod150".  My log for
the last run of that launcher says, in one line:

Triggering a new build of galleon_allIntegration #2967

I click on galleon_allIntegration and get to that project, then go to run
#2967, where it's called with a parameter representing a totally different
stream.  In fact, none of the closest 20 builds appear to be for vap_prod150.

Am I hitting some sort of a race condition where I get told that I "own" run
2967 before the run is "locked in", and getting clobbered by another run?

Also, these "launcher" jobs launch these sub-projects with the parameterized
trigger plugin as post-build actions with the parameterized trigger plugin.  As
such, they are asynchronous (non-blocking).  Does this matter?  Is there a
better way to do this?  My launchers have to launch multiple jobs
simultaneously for parallelized testing (unit tests in one job, acceptance
tests on another, etc.), so do I have to go synchronous with split/join
semantics?

Thanks in advance,

--Rob

The information in this message is for the intended recipient(s) only and may
be the proprietary and/or confidential property of Litle & Co., LLC, and thus
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify Litle & Co. immediately by replying to
this message and then promptly deleting it and your reply permanently from your
computer.