Hello again.

we have resolved this issue by writing a small jenkins plugin extending
mail resolver.

it is possible that this plugin will also solve your problem.
are your users in your SCM and your ldap and jenkins configuration all
identical to their emails?
if i were in your company, and i would commit new code, will my user in svn
be nathan.grunzw...@whatever.com
will this email also be my login to your jenkins server as well?

if so please contact me and i will check with HP administrators if i can
send you a private patch, or append it to this emailing thread.
if they won't approve my hands will be tied :\ sorry

בתאריך יום שלישי, 3 ביולי 2012 13:13:47 UTC+3, מאת vprasad79: