hi everyone!

we're currrently setting up our new mercurial solution and are facing a
problem getting the builds to run again.
our jenkins master is set up as windows service using the windows local
system account.
where are we supposed to put the mercurial.ini with the credentials for
the https access?
on the slave it works fine, but the slave service is run as another user,
not the local system user. thus we simply put the .ini file into the user
home as you can read in many tutorials and it worked.
we're not keen on simply changing the user our master runs on, because
we're not sure what else it might affect.
has anyone ever straightened that out?
Btw, mercurial plugin version is 1.34.

kind regards and thanks for any help in advance,

Andreas Schilling
CAE Processes & Data Management
Dipl. Inf. Andreas Schilling
Senior Software Architect

TWT GmbH
Science & Innovation
Bernhäuser Str. 40 - 42
73765 Neuhausen

Tel: +49 - 7158 - 17 15 - 673
E-Mail: andreas.schill...@twt-gmbh.de
www.twt-gmbh.de
Geschäftsführung: Dimitrios Vartziotis, Joachim Laicher (stv.)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB Nr. 212778
Umsatzsteuer: ID-Nr.: DE147841145