Renny,

consider next time to post something into your old thread to bring it back
to top instead of creating a new thread with exactly the same content.
You won't get more help by spamming rather the contrary ;) You will in most
cases get an answer if the people have something to say.
Check the old thread for an answer.

Take care
Jan