Hello fellows,

one chapter of my upcoming "DevOps for Developers" book covers team
building. I'm looking for success stories how you've set up a team of devs
and ops, how the team grew together, how the team collaborate
successfully, how you've aligned incentives of devs and ops, how you've
addressed any issues that arised along the way, and everything else that
you think is of interest.

Please let me know if you are interested in contributing a sidebar/section
with your story. The only restriction: your contribution must be written
near-term, these days, by beginning of next week latest. The contribution
will be labeled as your contribution of course.

Thanks.

Michael