There simply aren't enough details in this cry for help. At the moment no-one
can do anything more than feel sorry for you.

If you could try to share some more information, like the exact error message
or any other description of your problem. Usually it helps to also know details
of your environment, like operating system, how you installed jenkins and which
version of jenkins.

-- Sami