1. There is a single executor running on the machine. There is no issue
with multiple powershell sessions at the same time. It just creates a new
powershell process.

2.That path exists even when the script fails.

3. There isn't anything in the script that returns 2. The way that I
structure my powershell is to catch an unhandled exceptions in the
outermost catch I will set an exit code that is quite high, say 1500, I'll
return this as last exit code.

-barrett