On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:57:13 +0200, Chris Withers <ch...@simplistix.co.uk> wrote:

On 13/08/2012 11:04, oliver gondža wrote:

Yep, looks ideal, but it doesn't show in my "Available Plugins"
section (on either of the Jenkins installs I have access to).

Why might that be?

As far as I can tell it is listed as "mail-watcher-plugin" in
"Miscellaneous" section.

Nope, doesn't show in the miscellaneous section for me...

The problem there is that the maven project is not connected with its
wiki page. I have released fixed version.

Where can I get the fixed version?

Chris

Fixed sources are at github [1]. It can be available through plugin manager within couple of hours. After that, plugin would be property linked with its wiki site and plugin manager would display its name and description properly. However, I am not sure this is the root of the problem.

The plugin is rather new but jenkins is already offering it ([2] should contain "mail-watcher-plugin").

So, provided you are using correct update site url ([2]) and you have obtained new update information (Plugin Manager > Advanced > Check now), I have no idea what is wrong.

[1] https://github.com/jenkinsci/mail-watcher-plugin
[2] http://updates.jenkins-ci.org/update-center.json

--
oliver