Hi all,

I want to configure the project in that way that on success the recipients
will get a small mail of the type "build succeeded".
When the build fails i want to make it more dramatic :-)
I want that the message will be sent with high priority and that it will be
written that the build failed and that they should check immediately why
this happened (otherwise a kitten will die)
I first thought to configure 2 different email ext notifications for one
project with different triggers.
Unfortunately this is not possible.
I tried to google for results but without success.
I am sure that I am not the first jenkins user who needs it, so i am sure
that this option exists but i don't know how to get to the results.

Thanks,
David