Hi there,

I'm trying to use Jenkins to build a C++ application. Since ClearCase and
compilation run on different operation systems, I created two jobs: The first
job runs on Windows and extracts the code (to a Unix directory mounted as
network drive on Windows). It triggers the second job which compiles the code
on a Solaris node.
Is there a way to send an email to the ClearCase users who broke the build, if
the second job fails?
I'm also open to set up the jobs in a different way if it helps. Instead of a
windows machine I could call ClearCase also on Unix (IBM AIX).

Best regards,

Natalie