Hi there, it's my first mail in this mailing list so if it's the wrong place
for these kind of questions please let me know.

We're experiencing troubles with integrating the Jenkins and testlink. Is seems
that Jenkins does not update testlink with it's test result.

Attachements :

1.      Testing-results.xml - this is the end results that Jenkins is
configured to scan.

2.      Screen capture of testlink testcase

3.      Screen capture of Jenkins configuration.

I did everything according to the tutorial but still I don't see testlink
updating .

You can also see a part of the log Jenkins provide :

"Found 1 automated test cases in TestLink.

Sorting automated test cases by TestLink test plan execution order.

Executing single Build Steps.

TestNG Reports Processing: START
Looking for TestNG results report in workspace using pattern:
/root/.jenkins/workspace/FormHttpFlowTest/qa/scripts/webnode/selenium/FormHttpFlowTest/test-output/testng-results.xml
Saving reports...
Processing
'/root/.jenkins/jobs/FormHttpFlowTest/builds/2012-08-28_10-18-18/testng/testng-results.xml'
TestNG Reports Processing: FINISH
Executing iterative Build Steps.

Looking for the test results of TestLink test cases.

Looking for test results in TestNG suites.

Looking for test results in TestNG suites.

Found 0 test result(s)."

Jenkins version: 1.478

Testlink version: 1.9.1

Can anyone help ?