Thanks-- missed that!

It worked better than before-- the expression is at least being evaluated:

d0 release of [...truncated 11 lines...]

and then it munges the MIME encoding.

Do I have to throw in an EOL character somehow, or is my regexp ill
conceived to match on:
The hash is 894a07d61e5a521008091fbf74957217378d3d60. (and yes, that period
at the end of the hash is present-- removing it makes no discernable
difference)