Hi,

I am new in Jenkins and wandering for few days to get my head around the
topic "How to trigger downstream job based on certain conditions ?"

Details:

I have testlink integrated with jenkins which manages the test suite and
test cases. I have a custom field "Test Client Platform Type" in TestLink.
The tester can specify in the TestLink if the test case has to be run in
Windows or Linux Platform.
I fetch the custom field in jenkins successfully but can't figure out how
to trigger downstream jobs in linux and windows client depending on the
environment variable.

Any ideas ??