Hi Varghese,

I'm not sure what problem you mean. The Jenkins hg plugin does a pull and
an update. If files were deleted within the pulled changesets they also
become deleted in the workspace.
Are you sure that not something else causes the problems you have?

Kind regards,

Andreas Schilling
CAE Processes & Data Management
Dipl. Inf. Andreas Schilling
Senior Software Architect

TWT GmbH
Science & Innovation
Bernhäuser Str. 40 - 42
73765 Neuhausen

Tel: +49 - 7158 - 17 15 - 673
E-Mail: andreas.schill...@twt-gmbh.de
www.twt-gmbh.de
Geschäftsführung: Dimitrios Vartziotis, Joachim Laicher (stv.)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB Nr. 212778
Umsatzsteuer: ID-Nr.: DE147841145