Is there a way to have an incremental and complete build in the same job?
That is, by default, I want to have the job do a complete build regardless
if there are changes or not.  If a user decides to rebuild as an incremental
build, they can do so.

The reason behind this is to keep the entire history of a build within on
job rather than separate jobs.  I have a very large build, and having to
rebuild the entire build for a nightly build is somewhat cumbersome, but not
out of the question.

The following is something that I'm wishing to do:

1) Destroy old clearcase snapshot
2) Generate new clearcase snapshot
3) Start complete build
4) If build fails, rebuild, as an incremental build, after files are labeled
NIGHT per discretion of a user

-- Robert.