From: Fory Horio
Sent: 9/28/2012 5:24 PM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Hudson to Jenkins migration

Hi, I have an old Ubuntu server running Hudson. I'd like to migrate it to a
new hardware running Jenkins on Ubuntu. I have copied /var/lib/hudson/* to
the new server, and renamed it to /var/lib/jenkins, but it does not see the
jobs created in the old server. I tried changing JENKINS_HOME from
/var/lib/jenkins to /var/lib/husdon, but it did not work either. How do I
migrate jobs from old server to new server???

Best Regards,

Fory Horio