I have a jenkins multi-configuration build job and I would like to be able
to conditionally execute the jenkins built in "Publish JUnit test result
report" post build step. I have followed the following steps but when I go
back to the configuration page of the build job, I do not see any
checkboxes or icons related to the Flexible Publish Plugin. There are no
indications of any errors in the Jenkins log. Does anyone have any
experience with this plugin and why it would not work?

1) Installed the "Flexible Publish Plugin" and made sure that it is
activated.

2) Ran the following command on the Jenkins console as suggested by the
plugin web page to add the "Publish JUnit test result report" post  build
step for flexible configuration.

import static org.jenkins_ci.plugins.flexible_publish.JobUpdater.*
def job = hudson.model.Hudson.instance.getItem('Teamname-Build')
movePublisher job, 'Publish JUnit test result report'

3) The following lines are inserted in the config.xml file for the
Teamname-Build job but when I go back to the configuration page of the job
I do not see any icons or checkboxes for the Flexible Publish Plugin.

<org.jenkins_*ci.plugins.flexible*_publish.FlexiblePublisher>
<publishers/>
</org.jenkins_*ci.plugins.flexible*_publish.FlexiblePublisher>