If you want to add environment variables to the Tomcat process, please
refer to the Tomcat documentation (there are several ways to achieve it).
If you want Jenkins to control environment variables, it is natively
available in Jenkins. In addition, EnvInject Jenkins plugin is able to set
environment variables at Jenkins level for multiple jobs or per job.