Hi,

Thanks for the quick answers.
I found the "Tunnel connection through" configuration parameter in the
"Launch method -> Launch slave agents via Java Web Start". I really
wanted something similar but in the "Launch method -> Launch slave
agents on Unix machines via SSH". I came across these parameters:
"Prefix Start Slave Command", "Suffix Start Slave Command". Sadly I
had a really old version of Jenkins which was missing these very cool
options. With these I could execute an ssh command just before the
slave started.

Thanks,
Gergo