Hi Stefan,

I upgraded to the new version that includes jsplumb. It doesn't seem to be
working; the jsplumb tab shows a blank area, though the Json format link
displays a json representation of my dependencies.

Let me know if there is any further information you need.

I'm attempting to view the diagram with Firefox 16.0.1 on Windows 7.

- David