I am doing some experimenting with Ivy, so I create an ivy branch in my
Subversion repo. I also create a Jenkins job for testing.

I will create and delete these jobs as needed. I hadn't had problems with this
before. Deleting a job deleted the entire job directory structuring. That meant
I could create new jobs with the same name as a deleted job.

I now have a separate Build Root Directory that's different from my workspace
root directory. Deleting a job doesn't remove the jobs from the Build Root
Directory.  This caused problems with jobs displaying their builds until I
manually cleaned it up.

Just wanted to report this bug.

--
David Weintraub