I think that with the baseline parameter, you have to specify the name of
the baseline at runtime. So as such, it isn't very useful for scheduled
builds.

But you could try if you can use environment variables in the name of the
baseline. I would first try with something like $BUILD_ID and see if the
UCM-plugin recognizes this variable (it will give an error because you
probably don't have such a baseline, but then at least you know you can use
environment variables).
If this test is positive, you could use the EnvInject plugin, to inject
your externally created baseline name by means of an environment variable
into your build job.

P.S.: Maybe the Multijob plugin can also be helpful for setting up your
complete chain of jobs.

Regards,
Marc

Op woensdag 14 november 2012 12:40:15 UTC+1 schreef Ronan Mulvaney het
volgende: