This may sound "heretical", but it seems like that is too much process for a
compilation failure or a test failure.  If the code fails to compile, don't you
most want to fix the failed compilation?  Why make the person who is fixing the
failed compilation also spend time updating another database / bug tracker to
show that they fixed the failed compile.

Likewise for a test failure.  If a test fails, it seems to me that the real
value is in the analysis which decides if the test failed because the test is
wrong, or if the test failed because the code being tested is wrong.

Can you explain further why you want to track Jenkins detectable issues
somewhere other than in Jenkins?

Now, having expressed my skepticism of how you would open an issue ticket from
Jenkins, you might look at:

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Trac+Plugin

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Redmine+Plugin

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Bugzilla+Plugin