Thank you for the response.

Vojta, I did as you asked and looked if I could load the css via browser by
grabbing the link href source from the source code.  I was able to pull up
the css file for both the style.css and color.css without problem via
browser.

Here are some more specifics regarding this issue.

   - Jenkins is running LTS 1.480.1 on CentOS 5 using java 6
   - What I've tested
      - clear cache
      - Initial load (Not logged in)
         - Windows -> IE 9 (Broken css and images)
         - Windows -> FF 18 (Broken css and images)
         - Windows -> Chrome 64 (Broken css and images)
         - Apple -> Safari (Broken css and images)
         - Windows -> IE (Working css and images)
         - Windows -> FF (Working css and images)
         - Windows -> Chrome (Broken css and working images)
         - Apple -> Safari (Working css and images)
      - Logout
         - Windows -> IE (Working css and broken images)
         - Windows -> FF (Working css and broken images)
         - Windows -> Chrome (Broken css and images)
         - Apple -> Safari (Broken css and images)

On the same thread, but a different note the only other change to our
Jenkins installation around the same time I updated to the current Jenkins
LTS release was changing the 'All' view.  I followed the directions located
on the wiki
at
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Editing+or+Replacing+the+All+View.

I've noticed that when first loading the homepage the message has changed.
 Prior to update it said (paraphrasing) "You are not logged in. Login now."
 It now states "This view has no jobs associated with it."  Could this be
part of my issue?  Is there a way to reset the 'All' view to it's default
setting?  I'm curious if that is causing some permission issues with the
view?  I wouldn't mind resting it to default it to try to isolate the issue
I'm experiencing.

Thank you