Hello and welcome!

Become a pro in 7 days is hell of demand :)
I am working on a massive scale with Hudson/Jenkins for 2 years now and am
still developing my skills as useful plugins emerge where I created some
nasty scripting to find my way around.
My environment is about to reach the final level and I have started to
review and improve much stuff as I do realize that much stuff is doing well
but still it can be done better and with more functionality.
But Jenkins is absolutely great when starting from scratch as you - as you
already realized - can start in big paces. And the community here is really
a great help when get stuck.

So good luck mate and don't hesitate to ask ;)

Jan