Well, there is a plugin available that lets you define which changes may
trigger and which not. That way should you always have a recent set of
libraries available when starting a bulld.
You can also use the join plugin if certain libraries must be built before
the assembly build is spawned or you have a build matrix.

There are many approaches to achieve your goal but I think you would have
to elaborate a bit more which requirements and dependencies you have in
order to run an assembly build

Take care
Jan